Most website owners know that search engine marketing (SEM)—paid placement of your website in relevant SERPs—is an effective way to drive prospects to your site, especially if you’ve just launched and want to boost traffic quickly.
But few know how to properly conduct a Google Ads or other pay-per-click (PPC) campaign. Or if it’s even worth the investment, given the keyword cost and click value to your business. Mistakes such as pointing PPC links to generic pages, structuring campaigns and adgroups incorrectly, and overspending or bidding too high out of the gate are common.
I can help you make the most of your SEM dollars, with advice on what makes sense for your brand, plus services such as:
- Search engine optimization (SEO), an essential component of SEM
- Setup of pay-per-click campaigns and ad groups
- Development of landing pages to support your campaigns
- Setup of conversion tracking systems
- Email marketing and e-newsletters
After working with Daniel we got a great new website customized to fit our needs and we are constantly getting compliments on how easy it is to use. The best part, it’s making us money which the old website never did.