Whether your website is meant for e-commerce, lead generation or awareness building, you’ll see far greater results when you optimize it for search. It’s the single most cost-effective way to attract new visitors to your site.
But engaging in SEO is a bit like investing in the stock market. There’s a lot to know. The rules, tools and market conditions (read: Google algorithms) are constantly changing. Which is why more and more online marketers who want to maximize website ROI are turning to an SEO specialist. Like me.
I can help to ensure that your site is targeted for the correct keywords and keyword phrases … help you increase the quality of traffic to your site (and in turn, increase conversions) … improve your site’s rank in SERPs … make sure your site’s code is up to date … and ensure that it displays properly on smartphones. My SEO process includes:
- Analysis of visible website content, with suggested changes
- Source code analysis, with suggested changes
- Incoming link report and link-building recommendations
- Keyword research on your targeted keywords and phrases
- Keyword competitor comparison
- Creation of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools accounts as needed
- Creation of Google Places page for local search as needed
- Submission of website to Google, Yahoo!, Bing, etc.
- Creation and submission of sitemap to search engines
Wondering just how optimized—and generally effective—your site really is? Find out with a website audit.
I want to thank you for your tremendous work in developing The Design Gallery’s second generation website. Your ability to translate our needs into a well structured, easy-to-navigate and informative website was very helpful. As we discussed so many times, our business is visual.
We also appreciate your willingness to work within our budget while accomplishing these visual and related informational requirements.
Most importantly, we recognized your interest throughout the project in ensuring that we achieved all of our goals for the site within a design consistent with our image.
The Design Gallery