Is your website doing a good job? Is it as friendly to users—and search engines—as it could be? Is it producing the volume of leads or sales that you’d like it to? Is it positioning you ahead of your competitors?
Tough questions, for sure. But for a tool so powerful, so critical to the success of your brand, you need the answers. That’s why many of my client engagements start with a website assessment, an objective, professional evaluation of its effectiveness.
The result is a detailed report that will help you determine next steps: an SEO push, a different content strategy, an SEM campaign, or an all-new site. Your website assessment includes the following:
- A review of the quality and quantity of website content
- A review of the site’s navigation and structure
- Analysis of the website’s link popularity
- A review of page optimization (title tags, heading tags, etc.)
- Keyword research to identify top search phrases
- Review and breakdown of Google Analytics, where applicable
- Documentation to outline my ﬁndings and recommendations
- Competitor breakdown
- A one-hour, follow-up call for discussion and Q&A
In a matter of days, you’ll learn what your website is doing right, where it needs improvement, and how to approach the task of maximizing its performance.
Opening a new business, I had a tight budget yet was still looking for a customized website. I was so excited to find that I could get exactly what I wanted (and even more!) while working with a budget.
I greatly appreciated the number of options you gave me before we started building the website so I could get a site that was exactly what I wanted. I also appreciated your responsiveness throughout the process and also how you went out of your way to make sure the site was exactly what I wanted.
You are awesome to work with – you are creative, responsive and accommodating. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all your hard work!
Homegrown Yoga Warner Robins